For the first time in quite a while, there are no visitors in from out of town, no big events, no family dinners, nothing scheduled for this weekend. I find the idea rather startling in a good way. (Don’t get me wrong, all the visitors were great, the events were fun, and the family dinner was delicious. But after a while it gets exhausting.) So now I’m finally making my Weekend To-Do List, for all of the things that I’ve been putting off each and every week.
This is a work in progress; I’m sure there are more things that I’m forgetting… and of course this leaves off the regular events like “write reviews” and such.
- Re-arrange living room (tv, bookshelves, couch)
- Organize closet and dresser (move pants, t-shirts) and get rid of old clothes
- Run 8-10 miles
- Saturday morning farmer’s market photography
- Buy primer and paint for Artomatic (provided I decide on the color)
- Read book club selection for next week’s month’s discussion (Farthing by Jo Walton)
Somehow it feels good just to write it all down. We’ll see how much actually gets done, of course…